Wednesday, June 13, 2012

new website

assalamualikum

 

this is a new website and I think it is very cool. this websites link is:www.diy.org. please do check out my portfolio, and to go to my portfolio click here http://www.diy.org/animalwhisperer.

please note that this portfolio is new so it will be a bit empty but I will inshallah keep on adding new projects. what to do in here: you can put all of the projects that you make and then it will ask what you made so you type what you have made and then you click done. please note that you can not put any description of what you have made like the instructions or some thing like that. I also wanted to put the instructions  and when I found out that you cant put the disruption then I was really surprised I mean we usually can put the deceptions on this kind of stuff you know!Smile

wasalam

 

what kind of stuff do you like on the computer?

No comments:

Post a Comment